CommScope, the company redefining tomorrow by shaping the future of wired and wireless communications along with the recently acquired ARRIS and Ruckus Networks, is set to highlight solutions that can enable a smart future for network operators across the region at GITEX 2019.
As data connectivity is becoming the ‘fourth utility’ in cities across the Middle East, businesses and homes across the region are rushing to implement it. The region is prioritising innovative technologies that pave the way for the future of Smart Cities as network operators start the commercial rollout of 5G.
CommScope experts attending the event will be available to discuss:
- How governments and the private sector must join forces to enable 5G universally
- How fibre is quickly becoming the backbone of Smart Cities
- CommScope’s expanded portfolio in the Middle East due to the ARRIS and Ruckus acquisition
- Customer updates in the Middle East
- Updates on CommScope’s newest technologies
- Trends that will impact Smart Cities in the Middle East
CommScope will be located at Hall 7, Booth (H7, D43).Click below to share this article