What will make GITEX Technology Week 2022 an important event to attend this year?
GITEX has always been an important platform for Nokia to showcase our latest innovations in telecom network technologies for the telecom industry and enterprises.
Gitex 2022 is even more important for us to connect with industry stakeholders such as telecom operators, regulators, enterprises and partners, as people are coming out of the COVID-19 pandemic-imposed restrictions.
GITEX is one of the biggest technology shows in the region and we are excited to present truly innovative solutions to help CSPs and enterprises maximise the technology benefits by breaking boundaries with our solutions.
What are the reasons your company is exhibiting at GITEX and what do you aim to achieve at the show?
Nokia will exhibit the latest innovations for the benefit of CSP customers and enterprises in various verticals like oil and gas, transport including aviation, shipping, health and education sectors. Our engagement with ICT stakeholders will exchange trends and concepts as well future potential growth areas and opportunities with our Technology Vision 2030.
As 5G has been largely deployed in the region, there is a lot of interest in what is happening beyond 5G. We want to answer the question on what 5G Advanced will enable and what the drivers are for 6G.
• We will present Nokia’s Technology Vision 2030 for the future of consumer and enterprise services
• Exhibit our industrial-grade networking solutions designed to help improve workplace safety, increase productivity and become more efficient
• Help stakeholders break the boundaries to deliver any service to any endpoint with the latest broadband solutions
• Discuss with CSPs on how to deliver uncompromised performance for urban, rural and in-building networks through our latest innovative mobile networking solutions
• Explore with customers on how to create the best possible customer experience across every home with seamless Wi-Fi
• Showcase how to overcome key challenges in 5G, broadband growth and Industry 4.0 deployment and evolution with Nokia IP network technology innovation and products/solutions
What will be your key message at this year’s show?
“At Nokia, our motto is to create technology that helps the world act together,” said Rima Manna, VP of the Middle East Business at Nokia. “At the GITEX 2022, we aim to exhibit our latest innovations for critical networks and discuss the value they bring to our operator customers and enterprises. We at Nokia want to help stakeholders grow by breaking boundaries with digitalisation for business transformation which is critical especially after the pandemic.”
In addition, on 11th Oct, Mikko Lavanti, SVP Mobile Networks (MEA), Nokia, will address the industry on ‘Taking the First Steps Towards 6G’ and present what it will take to build the next generation of mobile networks and what the market will demand that can’t be offered by 5G.Click below to share this article